Thursday, May 14, 2009
Bed Rest Day 60!
The weather has been rather cranky lately, but in a good way. It's always raining, so unlike May's weather.
Havn't been blogging much as there's nothing to share!
What's there to share about cycles of eating,sleeping and bathing?
Anyway, preparations of the arrival of our little one will increase during this weekend since I will reach Week 35 this weekend.
Darren will have loads of things to do while I rest at home.. haizz.. cannot go shopping with him for baby stuff. I havn't been like shopping for a record breaking of 60days. I have so many things planned out after my confinement!!
Spa, facial, massages, ktv and not to forget shopping too! yah right, maybe when wawa's out, i may not bear leaving him at home for long oso.. hur hur hur
He's been kicking me and is very active these days, really enjoy those strong kicks but not those in the wee hours of the morning as i couldnt sleep, if he keeps fidgeting around.
Here's Darren's TO-DO list for this weekend
1. Buy Fenugreek from GNC (Recommended by Chiu ling, for bringing on milk supply)
2. New born size mamy poko (We bought small size, maybe too big)
3. Fix the wheels of the cot
4. Buy waterproof rubbermat, for diaper changing
There's a sale at Robinson too, which starts tomorrow.. I wonder whether we should get the stroller first.
1. Bring some unused stuff to our new house
2. Bring back bb rocker from MIL's house
3. Collect nursing lingerie at Yishun Ring Road
4. Collect breast pump at Yew Tee
Darren's weekend is burnt! hahaha Busy busy busy!
Kiyo 到此一游 @ 9:08 AM