Sunday, April 08, 2007
ohhhh.. i bought ALOT of things over the weekend
1. Bought my Shoes for Photoshoot & ROM
An average pair but I think the heels are just nice for me, about 2 inch. Ha! big difficulty finding kitten heel shoes. And I seriously do not want to customized as the damage may cost $150 or more! Anyway the dress will cover them hee hee.
2. Bought Miss White Princess Soap
Raved by quite a few podders about the whitening effects. I want to be yeah... Miss white princess larrrr. Coupled with my ginvera uv milk in the morning and my fancl white advance pills. I think i look even fairer than like 10 days ago? =p I'm getting really vain these days.
3. Settled my Videographer
Will be engaging Ninetrogen for my ROM. Love his works, simple and creative angles
4. What do you think of this pair of shoes to go with a white suit for Darren?
hmmmmm... abit beng???
5. Confirmed my gown at Justgowns. The princessy one.. my favourite!
6. Booked our tickets to Taiwan in MAY! Finally it's settled! we will spend 6 days 5 nights in Taipei with 1 day of photoshoot. =) Decided to go by SQ as we couldnt get any jetstar promotion. I was really sore about it but my colleague told me it's good to give ourselves a real holiday and fly there comfortably =) He's going to do the planning this time.. he promised. bleahz
Kiyo 到此一游 @ 9:35 AM