Saturday, March 10, 2007
What shall we engrave?
Deciding on a way to personalize our wedding bands.
Found several rings inscription ideas with the help of Dias. Usually couples engrave the name, date only but i think i wanted something more than that. hmmmph.. starts the head cracking again.
something we found..
1. Amor Vincit Omnia (love conquers all)
2. Love, Honor, Cherish
3. I promise
4. Today-Tomorrow-Forever (this is not bad)
5. I found love (his ring), & love was you (her ring)
6. I made a wish (his ring) , and you came true (her ring).
I kinda like the idea of having different sentence inscribed on the bands. =D
1. May the force be with us
2. Put it back on!
3. Happy now? Good
4. Mine, all mine!
5. A deal's a deal
This is a good one.
6. You jump, I jump
7. Resistance is Futile (hahahah yeah! very suitable for us)
Super ROU MA ones...
1. Because I’m your rib. (shudderzzz)
2. Accompany me to the edge of the sea... (山盟海誓， 天涯海角??... shudderszzzzz!!)
3. Mother Butter Loves Butter Daddy
very funny reading those stuff.
I think we may just opt for the funny ones. It will bring a smile to our faces years after. Maybe something funny we shared.
Will need to brainstorm again.=p
enjoy your weekends!
Kiyo 到此一游 @ 9:18 AM