Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Great! no work!
The top prizes are quite attractive. (we have about 20 employees and their family members going to the dinner, so the chances of winning something is really good). But frankly speaking, I dont have much luck. During the Chinese New Year Sure-Win Lucky draw this year, I got what i didnt want. I was telling my colleague that I would really rather take the consolation prize (some Harrods mini hamper) than the 7th prize which was 100 dollars Carrefour voucher.
And....i got the carrefour vouchers...
and she got the mini hamper
This year's prizes..
1. Complimentary 2D/1N Weekend Stay in "My Spa Suite" for 2 persons
with Breakfast, Afternoon Tea & Cocktail at Plaza Parkroyal valued at $820.
2. Inter-continental 1 Night Weekend Stay for 2 Persons in a Shophouse Suite worth $410
3. Panasonic Vacuum Cleaner
4. Panasonic Mixer Blender x2
5. Cold Storage (Bugis) Gift Voucher $70
6. Complimentary Buffet Dinner for Four (4) Persons at Plaza Brasserie of Plaza Parkroyal valued at $64
7. Complimentary Buffet Lunch for Four (4) Persons at Plaza Brasserie of Plaza Parkroyal valued at $60
8. Panasonic Oven Toaster
9. Cold Storage (Bugis) Gift Voucher $50
10. Cold Storage (Bugis) Gift Voucher $30
11. Consolation Prizes include Swarovski Polo T-shirt, Desk clock, Towel etc.
Okie.. Plaza Parkroyal is not exactly a 5-star hotel but then.. it's still good enough for me ler...
SO...... this time.. i just want to shout out loud and tell everybody dat.....
I REALLY DONT WANT TO GET THAT 2D/1N weekend Stay in the SUITE. ANYTHING EXCEPT THAT ONE!!
PLEEEAAASE DONT LET ME GET THE FIRST PRIZEee..(or the 2nd prizee..)
Is this the so-called reverse psychology?
Anyway, i got this gut feeling that i would get that STEWPID swarovski polo T-shirt in size XL (summore) . Let's see how accurate my instincts are...
If i really get that swarovski XL polo tee, i shall give it to xdd! whahah
Kiyo 到此一游 @ 9:24 PM