Friday, June 17, 2005
Recently i had a chat with an ex colleague who just came back from Australia.. He isnt very used to his new working place as it was rather quiet and everybody is just so preoccupied with their own stuff. They even took lunch in their own cubicle with very little interaction.
I told him that E (my previous company) is the friendlist place to work.. no politics.. and according to Lee, I am the QUEEN there cos i'm the only gal amongst the 20 odd guys in the department. Of course I felt lonely.. as there was nobody to talk to about makeup, fashion or sales.. all they talked about during lunch time was which girl in which department is pretty, whose skirt is very short, reservist, cars, hifi, photography and fishes.. -_-...
Okie just let me recall.
Working in Tuas vs in Town.
Working in Tuas
1) I saved alot of money, wore jeans everyday (think i only wore skirt once or twice in the whole of my 3 years there), sandals oso okie, no makeup, casual clothes are cheap
2) I can be myself.. talking
3) Transport was free!
1) Pardon me but IT IS a 鸟不生蛋 place..I woke up at 5.50 am every morning to catch the bus at 6.30am. (that's why no makeup and hair messy.. where got time!?!)
Working in Town
1) Transport oso free! (my dad drives me cos it's only 15 mins away from home)
2) I get to sleep 1 hour more
3) Besides a better jobscope.. cant think of anything else le..
1) I spend more money on dont know what kind of stuff in order to look PLO-fessional.
2) I bitched more.
Of course I would say I prefer my current job as it gave me better exposure and more learning opportunities *ahem, ahem* .. .. but i really miss being a Queen.. I bet my ex colleague who just came back from Aus does too.
Updates on my wisdom tooth..
yeah.. it still hurts.. and WINSTON still has the cheek to tell me yesterday..
Wah... that will be painful lor....
the dentist may need to SAW it into pieces before taking out....
yeah . i know.. thank kyu for reminding me that HOR..
Thanks for the encouragement to all my other friends that gave me all sorts of suggestions that they will DO TO me to extract my tooth out. haha I have nice friends man...
I bought clothes yesterday AGAIN! pictures tonite!
Kiyo 到此一游 @ 7:33 AM